For many of you that don't know I'm Alex and this isn't my first time blogging.
(Maybe you've come from my old blog and do know me, I have no clue)
I've had a blog for about a year and a half and somehow got bored with posting and the layout and everything about it I guess.
Unfortunately I couldn't find a composition that I liked so I made the decision to switch sites completely. Maybe I'll regret starting again in the near future, but right now I'm quite content.
Anyway, I'm excited and looking forward for my future posts and I hope you are too.
To know more about me, have a look at my about me page.
OOO and please subscribe to get an email when I have a new post.
So what have I been up to recently?
A lot has happened to be honest.
1. I have been very stressed because of art deadlines coming up.
2. This means I've been overworking.
3. Which means my stress turned into unhappiness.
4. BUT about a week ago I changed my attitude and mental state and I've never been happier, which has sort of influenced my decision to make a new blog.
5. I've decided what university I want to go to next year, which is beyond mindblowing when I am the most indecisive person ever. (Saying that, my decision will probably change)
6. I made a second instagram account @sentimentalenergy which is separate from my personal @alexandradawsonn so go follow xx
7. I've realised how messed up life can be sometimes.
8. I've become fascinated by fashion photography, I don't want to do a degree in it or anything but I definitely want to do more photoshoots
9. I've also realised how much my friends are my favourite people in the entire world.
10. I don't have a tenth point.
see ya later.